Special information for spring and summer season 2020 :
What are the sanitary measures on the slopes this winter?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & in compliance with the governmental sanitary regulations, our team have deployed this summer an experimental “Health & Safety” welcome system up to the standards demanded by visitors & staff alike.
This welcome system did work very well and we will continue this winter unless new measures:
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
Located in the village Le Tour, just after Argentière and next to the Balme ski area, the Vormaine ski area is the ideal place for all the skiers and/or snowboarders keen to learn or improve their skills.
The Vormaine ski area allows for a progressive, joyful and fun learning with its 4 t-bar lifts, its colorful recreation area, its 2 green slopes, its blue slope in the forest, its freestyle area and its large area.
For food and refreshments, enjoy the sunny terrace of the snack-bar facing the Tour glacier and the valley of Chamonix.
Adult 4 hours: 16 €
Adult day: 19 €
Adult 2 days: 37 €
Adult 3 days: 53 €
Adult 4 days: 69 €
Adult 5 days: 85 €
Adult 6 days: 93 €
Child 4 hours : 13.60 €
Child day : 16.20 €
Child 2 days : 31.50 €
Child 3 days : 45.10 €
Child 4 days : 58.70 €
Child 5 days : 72.30 €
Child 6 days : 79.10 €
Senior day: 13.60 € (From 65 years old)
Senior 6 days: 79.10 € (From 65 years old).
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Child entry valid for 5 - 14 years.
Deposit 3€/badges hands free.
Packages 2 to 6 days : photo mandatory made on site at the cash desk.
From 19/12/2020 to 05/02/2021, daily between 9 am and 4.30 pm.
From 06/02 to 18/04/2021, daily between 9 am and 5 pm.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions. Dates to be confirmed.