This colossal statue of 25 meters high, is implanted on a rocky spur with a beautiful panoramic view over the mont-Blanc range.
DescriptionAbbot Claude Marie Delassiat, priest of Les Houches, is the initiator of the construction of this monumental statue realized in one year (1933/1934). His dream: raise a statue that proclaims the universal Monarchy of the Christ.
The architect Féveille will oversee the indoor arrangement of the building. The pose and the blessing of the first stone took place in August, 1933.
Ausrüstungen und Dienstleistungen
- Animaux acceptés (DE)
- Parkplatz in der Nähe