Evolution 2 présentation hiver
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Explore the Chamonix Valley with Ski & Snowboarding Lessons, Off Piste clinics, Vallee Blanche Descents, High Mountain Guides, Ski School for children, Heli Skiing and many other activities, available in the shadow of Mont Blanc...
DescriptionIf you are looking for a taste of adventure or a full on thrill adrenalin experience, we offer something for everyone, from complete beginners right through to expert
Our team of ski instructors, mountain guides, hiking guides, paraglider pilots and mushers are ready to share their passion with you and take you on their adventures.
All year round
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 8.30 am and 12.30 pm and between 1.30 pm and 7.30 pm. On Saturday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 7.30 pm. On Sunday between 8.30 am and 7.30 pm.
- Mountain biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Via cordata
- Via ferrata
- Sled dogs
- Nordic walking
- Orientation race
- Glacier walking
- Ice climbing
- Telemark skiing
- Jardin des neiges (snow nursery)
- Downhill skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski hiking
- Snow surfing
- Free ride
- Speed riding