Special information for spring and summer season 2020 :
What are the sanitary measures on the slopes this winter?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & in compliance with the governmental sanitary regulations, our team have deployed this summer an experimental “Health & Safety” welcome system up to the standards demanded by visitors & staff alike.
This welcome system did work very well and we will continue this winter unless new measures:
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
In the heart of Chamonix, at the foot of the Brevent, 2 drag lifts and a rolling carpet welcome beginners and children for their first turns.
Artificial snow and ski kindergarten.
This ski area allows the skiers coming from Le Brévent ski area to ski back to the centre of Chamonix.
Adult 4 hours: 19.20 €
Adult day: 20.70 €
Adult 6 days: 107.80 €
Child 4 hours : 16.30 €
Child day : 17.60 €
Child 6 days : 91.60 €
Famille: 64.20 to 334.20 €
Senior 1/2 day: 16.30 €
Senior day: 17.60 €
Senior 6 days: 91.60 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Child entry valid for 5 - 14 years.
From 12/12/2020 to 05/02/2021, daily between 9 am and 4.30 pm.
From 06/02 to 11/04/2021, daily between 9 am and 4.45 pm.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions. Dates to be confirmed.