What is an emergency? You are faced with an emergency situation when your life or the life of others is at risk and you can't do anything about it. You should warn the emergencies services as a last resort.
DescriptionWhen to call for help?
Situations that justify a call for help:
- victim of an accident (hairline fracture, facture, open wound, big trauma...)
- immobilized after a fall or a ground change (rock bar, steep slope...)
- lost and in difficulty, timing and conditions stop you from moving forward
- overtaken by the climate or the moutain (stuck in bad weather, technical difficulties, avalanches...)
- First of all: do not panick, stay calm and analyse the situation. Do not take excessive risks if the victim is unreachable.
Vantaggi, strutture, servizi