Peak Experience Vol des Grands Montets
peak experience bapteme de Planpraz
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Tandem paraglider flights with certified instructors all year round. Discovery, children, groups, aerobatic, high altitude glaciers, teaching...
DescriptionEvery kind of flight is possible. Insurance included. State qualified instructors who's aim is to offer you the best possible experience, tailored to your individual requirements.
Perfectly located to offer you a warm welcome in a beautiful chalet with a bar and a sunny terrace, just under the Brévent lift.
All year round.
Office open only in summer and winter time.
On low season booking by phone or by e-mail.