Paragliding runway of Cachat
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Orientation : North Est / South West
Observations / Dangers : the landing is very technical. Landing on the ULM and private plave track is forbidden. Approach white road.
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
Open all year round depending of snow conditions.
On the map
Show bus lines
Points Of Interest - train station
Chamonix valley official website
© copyright 2017 : Office de Tourisme de la vallée de Chamonix-Mont-Blanc - Tous droits réservés