Paragliding runway of Cachat
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Orientation : North Est / South West
Observations / Dangers : the landing is very technical. Landing on the ULM and private plave track is forbidden. Approach white road.
All year round.
Open all year long depending on the weather conditions.
Chamonix valley official website
© copyright 2019 : Office de Tourisme de la vallée de Chamonix-Mont-Blanc - Tous droits réservés