Présentation vol biplace Ailes du Mont-Blanc
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
This paragliding school employs only fully-qualified experienced pilots and assures a high-quality service.
DescriptionAnimated by passionated instructors, included the former world champion Sandie Cochepain, and the current french champion Claire Mercuriot, "Les Ailes du Mont Blanc" is offering you tandem flights, beginner and advanced courses, cross training, competition preparation, high mountain flights, speed riding...
Partnerships with businesses, event organisation, conception and production of images...
All year round.
In winter: booking by phone or email.
In summer : Welcome desk at Champs du Savoy open from 9am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm.
Facilities and services
- Chèques vacances
- Pets welcome
- Picnic area