Présentation vol biplace Ailes du Mont-Blanc
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Fully certified French paragliding school located in Chamonix Mont-Blanc. Our high qualified and experienced team offers you tandem flights facing the Mont-Blanc mountain range, beginners and advanced course and speed riding discovery during the winter.
DescriptionAnimated by passionated instructors, including former world champion Sandie Cochepain, "Les Ailes du Mont Blanc" is offering you tandem flights, beginner and advanced courses, cross training, competition preparation, high mountain flights and speed riding (during the winter).
Partnerships with businesses, event organisation, conception and production of images.
All within the FFVL standards of tandem flights, courses, and speed riding learning practices.
All year round.
In winter: booking by phone or email.
In summer : Welcome desk at Champs du Savoy open from 9am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm.
Facilities and services
- Chèques vacances
- Pets welcome
- Picnic area