Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Discover the mountain differently, live an unforgettable experience in a friendly atmosphere with SKI SENSATIONS instructors and guides.
DescriptionWith its 30 years of experience as a ski school and a mountain guide office, Ski Sensations offers a different approach.
On ski, snowboard, telemark or monoski, whatever your ability, you are beginner or expert, you like carving, off-piste or hiking, join us to discover this land of incredible game that is the Chamonix Valley.
Our professional instructors and mountain guides, all full qualified, will share their passion for skiing and the mountains.
They will help you to progress through their effective teaching methods, always in a friendly atmosphere ...
Open from 1st December to the end of the winter season.
Informations and booking only by mail or phone.
- Mountain Climbing
- Glacier walking
- Ice climbing
- Telemark skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Snow surfing
- Free ride