Para saber !
- Folleto Vuelo por el país del Mont Blanc
- "Restricciones vuelos y despegue. Vuelos prohibidos en la zona Mont Blanc en julio y agosto"
- Tanto en invierno como en verano, prevea un equipamiento adaptado (guantes, buen calzado, chaqueta, pantalón)
- Volar libre es volar respetando el medio ambiente, respetando el espacio aéreo y sus reglas, respetando a los demás.
- ¡Vuelo posible en todo el valle de Chamonix!
- ¡Actividad para practicar todo el año!
Specialists in Tandem paraglider flights with Instructor Sean Potts, 25 years flying in the Chamonix valley. British & French Government certified instructor. Flights all year round with fully qualified, highly experienced,friendly,English speaking instructors & guides. Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013,14,15,16,17. Gift vouchers.
DescriptionFlying as a passenger on a tandem paraglider has a different meaning to everyone, with over 7000 flights and 25 years of paragliding, I still look forward to each flight and never cease to be intrigued by the differing views of my passengers.
Tandem paragliding is our sole activity, we are 100 % focused on you and your flight.
It is best to reserve in advance so that we may arrange optimal flight timings and pilots tailored specifically for you.
When you reserve a flight with us you will be liaising directly with Sean who will undoubtedly be one of your pilots when you fly.
Fly Chamonix, offers vast experience of paragliding in the Chamonix valley and strives to offer the best possible experience from the onset of your booking until we say goodbye, leaving you with a smile on your face!
We are proud to be rated the No.1 Activity in Chamonix on Trip Advisor and to have been awarded their Certificate of Excellence in 2012, 2013 and 2014
We will be delighted to share our passion for both paragliding and Chamonix with you, please see our website or contact us for more details!