Special information for spring and summer season 2020 :
What are the sanitary measures on the slopes this winter?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & in compliance with the governmental sanitary regulations, our team have deployed this summer an experimental “Health & Safety” welcome system up to the standards demanded by visitors & staff alike.
This welcome system did work very well and we will continue this winter unless new measures:
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
Located at the entrance of the Argentière village.
Ideal ski area with 2 drag lifts for great fun for chlidren and beginners.
Free groomed sledging area, you can come with your own sledge!
The sledge riders and snowtubbers have to walk up the slope by foot, no drag lift.
Free wifi on the terrace.
Adult 4 hours: 13 €
Adult day: 16 €
Adult 6 days: 80 € (Weekly pass 1/2 days: €65)
Child 4 hours : 10.50 €
Child day : 13 €
Child 6 days : 65 € (Weekly pass 1/2 days: €52,50)
Senior 4 hours: 10.50 €
Senior day: 13 €
Senior 6 days: 65 € (Weekly pass 1/2 days: €52,50).
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Child entry valid for 5 - 16 years.
Snowtubbing: €4 for 30 minutes;.
From 19/12/2020 to 21/03/2021 between 9 am and 4.30 pm. Dates to be confirmed.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.