Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Chamonix Vertical –the group of international mountain guides working together! We speak English, German, Spanish, French, Polish... If you are looking for an unforgettable mountain experience, you have come to the right people!
DescriptionWe are based in the beautiful valley of Chamonix but we also organise expeditions to far away places such as the Himalayas and the Andes.
Ready for a great adventure? We guarantee an exceptional guiding service and can offer mountain training. We are experts in backcountry skiing, off piste ski, ice climbing, mountaineering and climbing. Our IFMGA guides are not only highly professional but also equipped with a great sense of humour !
- Mountain Climbing
- Via cordata
- Via ferrata
- Glacier walking
- Ice climbing
- Telemark skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Ski hiking
- Snow surfing
- Free ride
- Speed riding