Book now !
Vidéo Vol Biplace Wing Over
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
WING OVER CHAMONIX specializes in Professional Tandem Paragliding flights in Chamonix, Mont Blanc!
Description“Professional Tandem Paragliding” is when an experienced professional Pilot and passenger fly together in seated harnesses under
a foot launched glider.
Our passengers can be 4 - 99 years old and you can book for 1 person or book for a group.
Come and enjoy an amazing experience in front of Mont Blanc flying tandem!
For more than 20 years Olivier has flown his Paraglider in the most beautiful places on the planet. From playing over the desert dunes
in Namibia to 7400 meters above sea level in the Himalayas, and then achieving one of the highest thermal flying in the history of
paragliding. You can say Oliver is passionate about flying!
As a client, you'll benefit from enormous experience, in a relaxed and organised structure, and discover the beauty, calm and fabulous thrill of
We tailor the Tandem Paragliding Flight to our passenger’s desires:
- If you want a scenic, peaceful, extremely gentle and relaxing flight… no problem!
-If you're a thrill seeker and you want to get upside down… you have found the right place!
Keep an eye out for Sai Sai “The Flying Dog” and mascot for WING OVER CHAMONIX. Despite his many television appearances
he still hasn’t got a big head!
All year round.