Climbing topographies available in consultation with the Office de Haute Montagne
The Gaillands wall hosts the Fête des Guides each year on August 15.
Indoor climbing structures at Houches and Chamonix.
ACE is a mountain and white waters professional : canyoning, via ferrata, climbing, adapted sports...
The adventure fervently ! The most beautiful canyons, the most beautiful via ferrata of the region for everybody, climbing also : beginners, sportsmen, individuals, groups. You have a handicap? Do not hesitate to contact us !
TRANSPORT AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDED.
DescriptionThe adventure passionately! The most beautiful canyons, the most beautiful via ferrata in the region for all, not to mention climbing: beginners, athletes, individuals, groups. You have a handicap? Do not hesitate to contact us !
- Half Day: Barberine Canyon ,
Meeting point at 12.30 pm:
- car park of the Cyprien Sports shop 244 Route de l'Essert 74310 Les Houches, 200m from the Bellevue cable car (45.8894559 - 6.7932195)
- For half day Balme canyon, canyon of Megève, canyon of Angon (near Annecy) and
full -day Chalamy Canyon (Valle d'Aosta) :
Contact us for meeting point
- Half Day: Via-ferrata Curalla:
For people coming from Chamonix valley:
- at 7.30 am in front of the Cyprien Sport shops, 244 road from Essert les Houches at 200m of Bellevue cable car ( 45.8894559 - 6.7932195).
For people not coming from the Chamonix valley:
- at 8.00 am in front of the cabanon-buvette de la via, 392 chemin de Curalla - 74190 Passy, 50m after the car park of via ferrata (45.9387245 - 6.6971940).
Then ACE takes you to the site of activity inside minibus minibus
TRANSPORT AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
Via Ferrata : From 55€ (Curalla) to 90€ (Jallouvre, Saix de Miolène)
Canyoning Rates : From 62€ (for half a day) to 105€ (for a full day in Chalamy Italie)
TRANSPORT & EQUIPEMENTS INCLUDED
From 15/04 to 30/10/2018.
Depending on the weather and flow conditions of the canyons.