Book now !
Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- Flights and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summer and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Paragliding in all its forms. 2 welcome desk in the valley and more than 30 years of experience.
DescriptionOn 8th October 1990, Alain Desez reached the highest point on earth: Everest, 8,848 metres high.
The next day, he took off on a paraglider from the South Col at a height of 8,000 metres.
On returning to Chamonix, he founded "haut vol" with friends who were paragliding instructors and mountain guides.
Giving priority to personal contact with genuine simplicity, we bring you the joy of flying, realising Mankind’s oldest dream.
Let us dream that the world is above all a mountain of freedom.
Adaptable, harmonious and respectful attitudes - this is the "haut vol" spirit.
We are open every day, all year round. You can book by telephone or in our customer area in our welcome desk :
Chamonix : SKISET shop at the bottom of Aiguille du Midi lift.
Les Houches : INTERSPORT shop at the bottom of Bellevue lift.
All year round.