Special information for spring and summer season 2020 :
What are the sanitary measures on the slopes this winter?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic & in compliance with the governmental sanitary regulations, our team have deployed this summer an experimental “Health & Safety” welcome system up to the standards demanded by visitors & staff alike.
This welcome system did work very well and we will continue this winter unless new measures:
- Thermal camera (compliance with GDPR guidelines).
- Hydro-Alcoholic solution.
- Mask to be worn during all phases of the transport & in the confined waiting areas (Please come equipped)
- Transport specially adapted (limited numbers, distance between visitors, special circulation measures….)
- A full “Welcome & Safety” protocol for both visitors & staff
- Regular disinfection of lifts, trains & buildings
- Full information panels with instructions to be followed before & during the visit
In the heart of nature. Accessed via the villages of Le Tour and Vallorcine, the snow-covered alpine pastures offer numerous possibilities on two distinct mountain sides.
From Charamillon, enjoy the wide open gentle slopes overlooking the entire Chamonix valley and on the Vallorcine side, ski beautiful tree-lined pistes bordering on Switzerland.
The more !
Filmed slalom on Balme ski area : At the BMW xDrive skimovie area (on the ‘Col de Balme – Autannes’ piste right next to the Col de Balme – Arve lift), your run will be filmed !
Adult day: 57 €
Adult 2 days: 110 €
Adult 3 days: 161 €
Adult 6 days: 285 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
From 19/12/2020 to 05/02/2021, daily between 9 am and 4.45 pm.
Depending snow conditions.
From 06/02 to 18/04/2021, daily between 9 am and 5 pm.
Dates to be confirmed. Subject to snow conditions.
Live opening information