Cada lugar de alojamiento le entrega al llegar una "Carte d'Hôte" que le permite viajar gratis en los trasportes públicos en todo el valle
Built in 1840, the Grand Hotel des Alpes remains one of the most prestigious hotels in Chamonix throughout the history of the valley.
DescriptionIts unique location at the heart of Chamonix, near the Aiguille du Midi, the train to Montenvers Mer de Glace, and the Brevent gondola, allows you to enjoy, in summer or winter, the everyday life of the city center and visit must-see locations of the resort.
Completely redesigned, with 30 rooms (including 3 Suites) mixing refined decoration and modern comfort, a Grand Salon with views of the Mont Blanc, a library-bar, and a fireplace, the Grand Hotel des Alpes welcomes you in a warm and elegant atmosphere.
The excellent location of our hotel in the center of Chamonix provides access to a wide selection of French and international cuisine restaurants.
Located at the foot of the Mont Blanc, bearing witness to a unique slice of this world’s nature, the Grand Hotel des Alpes has all the elements necessary to give you unforgettable memories!
SPA & WELLNESS
Should you wish to enjoy a quiet and relaxing moment during your stay, Our relaxation centre is at your disposal. Do away with all the strain and fatigue brought by your many outdoor activities and restore your vitality fully.
One dip in our swimming pool and its wave machine, or in our Jacuzzi, followed by a session in the dry heat of our sauna will prepare your skin before you enter our traditional steam room where the aromatised steam will provide you with a double beneficial effect: The damp heat helps relieving muscular tensions and the aromas will give you a prolonged sensation of well being.
Discover the joys of a relaxing, tonic massage and revel in this moment of total relaxation.
FACILITIES & SERVICES :
• Fully equipped conference room. (Video, computer, paper board, wifi and phone)
• Wifi free of charge available in every room as well as in the hotel lounge
• DVDs available in several languages
• Private indoor garage , 20,00 Euros per day ( Access by car : 131, RUE DU LYRET )
• Ski room and shoe dryer
• Sale of ski passes
• Free shuttle to the Chamonix ski slopes (on request and on scheduled transfers)
• Transfer booking service
• Mountain guide and ski instructor booking service
• Restaurant bookings and room service (we inform you that our restaurant is open for breakfast only , please contact the reception to check the menus of our partner restaurants , if you want to order food to the room)
• During the Winter Season we offer you every day a tea time buffet starting from 4.00 p.m and one aperitif buffet from 6.30 p.m
• Laundry Service
• Pets allowed except in our public areas
• Kettle available on request
• Iron and board available on request
• Electric adapters available on request
• Turn down service from 7.30 p.m.
• Reception open 24 hours a day
• Baby sitting on request
• Accepted credit cards : VISA – MASTERCARD – AMERICAN EXPRESS – DINERS – JCB
BUSINESS (meeting and Team building ) :
For your meetings and conferences , we propose you our 80m² lounge. It enjoys daylight and has a terrace overlooking the Mont Blanc and the river. In its meeting room configuration, it can accommodate up to 15 /18 people in a “U” shape style, or up to 30 in a theatre style. Meeting room rate on request.
The following pieces of equipment are available: Beamer, Over head projector, Screen, Flipchart + pens, Note pads + pens, Free wi-fi access, Téléphone, Copy machine and fax machine available at the reception (on request).
Habitación doble: de 175 a 558 €
Suite: de 294 a 950 €
Desayuno: 20 €.
Tarifa grupo a partir de 20 personas.