Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- "Flies and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summare and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
Paragliding tandem flight, speedriding and pargliding school.
A bird’s eye view of the Chamonix valley !
Tandem flights are a unique experience in the air, a trip into the territory of birds.
Speed riding :
Speed riding is a mix between skiing and paragliding. The activity was born in the mid-2000s, driven by a few board sports enthusiasts : Fred Fugen, Franck Coupat, François Bon, Antoine Montant, to cite but a few.
All you need is a pair of skis, a tiny sail, and 100% adrenalin…Speed riding opens up a new dimension in skiing, which is 3D. You can take off and then come back down to carve nice curves : you have an infinity of possibilities when you go speed-riding.