The valley offers 350 km of superbly maintained hiking trails, with 170 different itineraries offering walks adapted to all.
Choose the lower valley trails for the wonderful forest scents or gain altitude and taste the blueberries, admire the fantastic panoramas and test your stamina.
Good to know
- Inquire about access conditions for your dogs to the Natural Reserves and Ski Lifts!
- Don't hesitate to consult the Office de Haute Montagne to get the hiking path and weather conditions!
- Always keep the emergency numbers with you.
- Hiking guides and maps on sale in the Valley Tourist Offices and online.
- Take advantage of the natural reserves and exceptional panoramas in the Mont Blanc range.
- Take adequate equipment!
- When planning your hikes, take note of the times when the ski lifts shut down.
La randonnée pédestre avec la Compagnie des Guides
A steep walk taking you into the Natural Reserve of Carlaveyron. Wonderful views....
The Chavants area and its lake, a real haven of peace, invite walkers to a small walk by edge of lake and in forest....
Long of nearly 2 km and with a footbridge to cross the Bourgeattorrent , this walk for pedestrians and cyclists between Taconnaz and Route des Granges allo...
Tucked into the last buttresses of the Mont Blanc, you will only have to contemplate the plunging view of the alpine pastures and the valleys. An exception...
Panoramic views over Mont Blanc, the Aiguilles Rouges, and the Chaines des
Fiz and des Aravis. Col situated in the middle of a forest of spruce. This rout...
This statue was erected in 1934 under the aegis of the abbot Claude-Marie Delassiat, for Peace in the World. Chapel. Bust of Pope Pius XI, a highly skilled...
Five farms make up this old alpine pasture that has been renovated yet still bears all the signs of a bygone pastoral age. Beautiful site with views of the...
Hiking is practicable in both directions, ideal to discover landscapes avoiding the big uneven. Wonderful pasture facing the Aiguille de Bionnassay....
Time : 3h / Difficulty : Medium to easy
Altitude : 980m - 1562m
Special for families...
This leisurely walk follows the right bank of the river Arve on the south side of