Good to know
- Flight to Mont Blanc country brochure
- "Flies and take off forbidden in Mont-Blanc side in July and August
- Plan on appropriate summare and winter equipment (gloves, good shoes, jacket, pants).
- Flying free means flying with respect for the environment, respecting the air space and its rules, and respecting others.
- Flight possible throughout the Chamonix Valley!
- Year-round activity!
No.1 for paragliding on Trip Advisor. Tandem paraglider flight specialists.
British & French Government certified instructor. Sean Potts, 7000+ flights , 24 years flying in the Chamonix valley.
DescriptionFlying as a passenger on a tandem paraglider has a different meaning to everyone, with over 7000 flights and 24 years of paragliding, I still look forward to each flight and never cease to be intrigued by the differing views of my passengers.
Tandem paragliding is our sole activity, we are 100 % focused on you and your flight.
It is best to reserve in advance so that we may arrange optimal flight timings and pilots tailored specifically for you.
When you reserve a flight with us you will be liaising directly with Sean who will undoubtedly be one of your pilots when you fly.
Fly Chamonix, offers vast experience of paragliding in the Chamonix valley and strives to offer the best possible experience from the onset of your booking until we say goodbye, leaving you with a smile on your face!
We are proud to be rated the No.1 Activity in Chamonix on Trip Advisor and to have been awarded their Certificate of Excellence in 2012, 2013 and 2014
We will be delighted to share our passion for both paragliding and Chamonix with you, please see our website or contact us for more details!
All year round.
Booking by mail, phone or at the shop Ravanel&Co (galerie Alpina).