Price of the annual fishing permits: Femme : 32€ Annuel 12-18 ans : 28,50€ Moins 12 ans : 6€
Hydrospeed, Rafting, Canyoning, everything is possible at Chamonix!
ACE is a mountain and white waters professional : canyoning, via ferrata, climbing, adapted sports...
The adventure fervently ! The most beautiful canyons, the most beautiful via ferrata of the region for everybody, climbing also : beginners, sportsmen, individuals, groups. You have a handicap? Do not hesitate to contact us !
TRANSPORT AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDED.
DescriptionThe adventure passionately! The most beautiful canyons, the most beautiful via ferrata in the region for all, not to mention climbing: beginners, athletes, individuals, groups. You have a handicap? Do not hesitate to contact us !
- Half Day: Barberine Canyon ,
Meeting point at 12.30 pm:
- car park of the Cyprien Sports shop 244 Route de l'Essert 74310 Les Houches, 200m from the Bellevue cable car (45.8894559 - 6.7932195)
- For half day Balme canyon, canyon of Megève, canyon of Angon (near Annecy) and
full -day Chalamy Canyon (Valle d'Aosta) :
Contact us for meeting point
- Half Day: Via-ferrata Curalla:
For people coming from Chamonix valley:
- at 7.30 am in front of the Cyprien Sport shops, 244 road from Essert les Houches at 200m of Bellevue cable car ( 45.8894559 - 6.7932195).
For people not coming from the Chamonix valley:
- at 8.00 am in front of the cabanon-buvette de la via, 392 chemin de Curalla - 74190 Passy, 50m after the car park of via ferrata (45.9387245 - 6.6971940).
Then ACE takes you to the site of activity inside minibus minibus
TRANSPORT AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
Via Ferrata : From 55€ (Curalla) to 90€ (Jallouvre, Saix de Miolène)
Canyoning Rates : From 62€ (for half a day) to 105€ (for a full day in Chalamy Italie)
TRANSPORT & EQUIPEMENTS INCLUDED
From 01/04 to 30/10/2017.
Depending on the weather and flow conditions of the canyons.